History of the Faculty of Applied Arts in Egypt

The Faculty of Applied Arts had been established as a scientific institute in the modern age. It was established during the age of Mohamed Ali Pasha as the school of processes which prepared the practical engineers and technical trainers. Then, it was named as school of professions and arts. In 1910, the cabinet issued a resolution to make the study 5 years. In 1949, its name was changed to the higher institute of applied arts. In 1950, the name was changed to the Royal Faculty of Applied Arts. After the revolution of July 1952, the name was changed to the faculty of applied arts in Giza. In the current time it belongs to Helwan University. Recently, faculties of applied arts have been established in Damietta, Mansoura University – Benha, Benha University. The Faculty of Applied Arts – Benha University has been established according to the military resolution No.104 in 02/06/2011 for the academic year 2011/2012 for its distinguished geographical location.

   

  Important links           Contact Us  
 

Benha Uni

Foreign Relations

Community Service

Sitemap

Proposals and Complaints

 

  free counters   

Address: New Benha – Benha – Qalubia behind the new centra

Tel: 0133269257

Fax: 013269258

E-mail: info@fapa.bu.edu.eg, f.app.arts@hotmail.com

 

 

Copyright © 2017 E-portal , Benha University | All Rights Reserved

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.

div.itemListCategory h2 { color: #333333; }