Vision, Mission, And Aims
- Create a pioneering and distinct entity in establishing distinguished international relationships in the field of Applied Arts.
- The International Relations Office IRO is dedicated to endorse initiatives that encourage academic outreach, empower curricular internationalization in the field of Applied Arts by developing innovative partnerships with leading and international universities and expanding opportunities for higher education.
- Growing the number of opportunities for Students Exchange Programs to enhance the overall quality of education.
- Managing current institutional collaborations and expanding on international cooperation with the best academic and research institutions through solid and active MOUs or partnership agreements working towards the fulfillment of faculty of Applied Arts (BU) strategic goals.
- Elevating the staff international exposure, increasing the visibility of faculty of Applied Arts (BU) internationally and its global presence through collaborations that address challenges transcending national boundaries.